Here are a few of Meg’s favorite things at Mpix.
I am pleased with the high quality, sharp images of the prints at Mpix. The colors match what I see on my computer screen. I also like that there are many size options to pick the perfect crop of my photo.
These are a fun way to store souvenirs or small mementos from a special trip. Print a photo on the top and add a title to create a nice display piece for the home.
Using a Standout to decorate is different and adds depth. I like that it is sturdy enough to stand on its own.
Putting an image of my kids on a deck of playing cards makes a great gift for grandparents. My kids love to play games using the cards with their faces.
A little treat to add to someone's gift would be a personalized Keychain. They also make excellent party favors!
My favorite product from Mpix! Gallery Wraps make such a statement in my home. The 1.5” wrapped border and ready to hang back make this a fabulous piece of art for your home.
Opening a box with the photo already matted and framed was so cool! I love being able to hang it on the wall straight out of the box. The frames are great quality and the matting and prints are professional. I am so happy with this product.
- Mother to five
- Lover of junky antiques with chippy paint and colors
- Lover of old homes with character and big windows
- Love making crafts of all kinds....with my kids, on my own, on my sewing machine, with paint or with hot glue
- In love with photography
- Favorite subject to photograph: my kids – or all kids – especially love to catch them laughing or with a sparkle in their eye
- Been blogging 4 years -- it is my version of scrapbooking... digitally recording the stories and memories of my family
- Photographed my home for a spread in Summer Magazine
- Been featured in Country Living, Flea Market Style and Parenting Magazine
- Part of the Big Blog Family on Apartment Therapy's OhDeeDoh.com
- Take pictures every day of anything and everything from my cup of coffee to my son shooting hoops to the mess in my laundry room
- Love color
- Am a family photographer in the summer and fall
- Am a seamstress in the winter and spring
- Sew very colorful pillows for my etsy shop
- Run a business of organizing Craft Weekends for small groups of women where I teach them how to make the project and provide all the supplies and food – it’s very pampering