Graduation Announcements & Keepsakes

graduation-products-blog-mar.15

Four years later and the time is finally here…

Celebrate your senior’s big accomplishment with new Graduation Announcements to get the party started. From classic looks to trendy designs, you have oodles of options to spread the word in style. Share your joy and add Wallet Prints to pass out to your loved ones without breaking the bank.

And of course, we can’t forget to congratulate you, Mom and Dad. You’ve poured your heart into raising your son or daughter and we couldn’t be happier for you.

Enjoy your celebrations (and take lots of pictures).

Let’s Shop

32 Responses to “Graduation Announcements & Keepsakes”

1. Deb March 31, 2015 at 10:08 am #

Does anyone have any current promo codes?

• Mpix Support March 31, 2015 at 3:36 pm #

Hi Deb, today only you can use the code FACEBOOK25 to save 25% on Prints. This will expire at 11:59 p.m. (Central) tonight.

• Deb March 31, 2015 at 4:30 pm #

It will not allow me to use the FACEBOOK25 code.

• Jen April 3, 2015 at 12:20 pm #

Any coupon codes for today?

• Mpix Support April 7, 2015 at 9:35 am #

Hi Jen, we don’t have any promotions for graduation cards today but be sure to check your email in the coming days!

2. Stacy April 2, 2015 at 11:17 am #

Needing to order Graduation cards?? How long does it take to get them in and is there a coupon I can use?

• Mpix Support April 2, 2015 at 4:37 pm #

Hi Stacy, thanks so much for reaching out to us. We don’t have any coupons for cards currently. Your order will ship out within 24 hours. If you need them quick, you can select our Expedited Shipping method. http://www.mpix.com/about/Shipping.aspx

3. Wendi April 6, 2015 at 1:05 pm #

Are there any current coupon codes for graduation?

• Mpix Support April 7, 2015 at 9:34 am #

Hello Wendi, we do not have any promotions for graduation cards at this time. Thanks for reaching out to us!

4. Kammron April 6, 2015 at 6:45 pm #

I am trying to order graduation announcements and edit the text. It does not allow you to edit the text, why is this? I do not need one that says open house. You have a limited selection for guys and the one I want says open house. Do you force people to use your text?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Mpix Support April 7, 2015 at 9:34 am #

Hello Kammron, only certain elements of each design can be customized with text. Our apologies for the inconvenience with this particular graduation card.

• Kammron April 7, 2015 at 10:41 am #

I found some others that allowed me to edit the words “Open House” but there is not enoudh space for the word commencement, which with graduation invitation it really needs to say. So far I am disappointed with your product as well as not offering any promo during the time it is needed. I am a member of the schools project graduation and will not be recommending your products to anyone. I will also not be recommeding you to any of the other schools in our district. I will be letting them know you have very limited products that our capable to be edited and the not allowing to use a very common graduation word.

5. Jennifer April 9, 2015 at 11:19 am #

Am I able to add text to a photo

• Mpix Support April 9, 2015 at 12:37 pm #

Hi Jennifer, you cannot add text to a photo in the software. You will need to add it the image prior to uploading. Thanks for reaching out to us!

6. Angie April 14, 2015 at 1:24 pm #

Can anyone advise if envelopes are included with the graduation announcements? I couldn’t find anything mentioned online.

• Mpix Support April 14, 2015 at 1:50 pm #

Hi Angie, envelopes are included with your purchase!

7. Jill April 14, 2015 at 2:42 pm #

I see that you provide envelopes for the 5X7 Graduation Magnets. Do these require extra postage to mail? Also, do you have any specials on graduation cards or magnets now or in the near future?

• Mpix Support April 22, 2015 at 12:57 pm #

Hi Jill, 5×7 magnets will require extra postage. They are around $.70 to mail.

8. caroline patterson April 19, 2015 at 7:05 pm #

Are there any promotion codes for graduation announcements? How long will it take to receive them?

• Mpix Support April 22, 2015 at 12:52 pm #

Hi Caroline, we don’t have any deals currently but be sure to check your email for the latest offers!

9. Lisa Lensing April 27, 2015 at 10:25 am #

How do I sign up for your latest promotional codes? Especially for graduation announcements and shipping? Thanks.

• Mpix Support April 27, 2015 at 4:56 pm #

Hi Lisa. Do you have an account with us? If so, I can check to make sure you are on our list to receive promotional emails. If not, you can register here at https://www.mpix.com/register/, and that will add you to the list.

• Deb April 30, 2015 at 10:10 am #

How often do they offer promotional offers for things like graduation invites? I have been subscribed for almost 2 months and still have not received any. I did however receive one for Mother’s Day!

10. Audrey April 27, 2015 at 10:42 pm #

Hi, I was wondering if you have started printing the mpix logo on these? When I purchased themost last year you did not, but your examples show it on there. Thank you!

• Mpix Support May 6, 2015 at 8:55 am #

Hi Audrey, all of the newer designs will include the logo on the bottom center of the card. You’ll be able to see if the design includes the logo in the preview. Thanks for reaching out to us! – Vinee

11. Dg May 14, 2015 at 3:21 pm #

I am looking to create a 4 x 5.5 card (which is indicated as an option, but doesn’t state where) for a graduation open house invite, but how can I find those that are offered in that size without checking each one individually?

• Mpix Support May 14, 2015 at 3:57 pm #

Hi there, unfortunately all of the cards aren’t available in the 4×5.5 size. You will need to check each card to see if it is offered in that size. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I will pass along your feedback to our team. – Vinee

12. Leah July 20, 2015 at 12:15 pm #

How do I know what wallets to choose for graduation exchanges that have the rounded corners?

• Mpix Support July 20, 2015 at 2:47 pm #

Hi Leah, Wallets are rounded by default. When you proceed to checkout, you will also see an option that says “Die Cut Wallets”. Make sure this is marked as “Yes”.

13. the house October 7, 2015 at 11:51 am #

Amazing! Its actually amazing post, I have got much clear
    idea on the topic of from this article.

14. Britta January 19, 2017 at 7:15 pm #

I’m looking at graduation cards. Can you mail samples of the different quality of papers available (flat, foil or photo)? Also what layout works best for boy/girl twins?