MPIX ON DISPLAY INSTAGRAM PHOTO CONTEST - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE
YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The MPIX PRINT YOUR FEED INSTAGRAM PHOTO CONTEST is an online-only contest. To enter, post a photo on Instagram during the Contest Period showing how you display your photos and tag that photo with #printyourfeed. You must follow Mpix (@mpixfans) and My365 (@my_365) on Instagram in order to enter the Contest. Your odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries submitted.
Entry Conditions: Limit one (1) entry per person and/or Instagram username throughout the Contest Period. All Entries will be reviewed for content eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules before judging occurs. Entry must be suitable for publication (i.e., may not be obscene or indecent); must not contain obscene or pornographic material; may not contain defamatory statements; may not invade privacy, publicity or other rights of any person, firm or entity; may not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations; and may not contain any copyrighted works owned by third parties. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEB SITE, IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION. Entries containing prohibited material or inappropriate content, or are deemed to be in violation of these Official Rules or to be otherwise infringing, harmful, inappropriate, defamatory, or generally not in keeping with the image of Sponsor, as determined by the Sponsor, in their sole discretion, may be disqualified and will not be eligible to participate in the Contest. Submission of an Entry grants Sponsor and its agents the unconditional, irrevocable, worldwide right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify Entry in any way, including each component of the Entry, together or separately, in whole or in part, in any and all media, without limitation, and without compensation or consideration to the entrant, whether or not such Entry is selected as a winning Entry. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for Contest entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the Instagram username submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. "Authorized Account Holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple usernames, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple usernames, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Contest and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Miller's Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. ASSIGNMENT: Follow @mpixfans and @my_365 on Instagram then share a photo with the tag #printyourfeed.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: Contest begins on January 6, 2015 at 5:30:00 a.m. (Central), and the deadline to enter is January 11, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. (Central) [the “Contest Period”].
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be chosen by Mpix’s Marketing Department and at the Mpix Marketing Department’s sole discretion based on the five photos that best exemplify the Assignment and are in compliance with these Official Contest Rules. Winners will be announced on January 11, 2015.
6. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODD: Five (5) Prizes will be rewarded. Each winner will receive 4x4 prints of their Instagram feed. The approximate retail value will depend on the number of photos posted to their feed.
The prizes are non-transferable. Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. GENERAL: Limit one (1) prize per person and/or household. Winners will be contacted via Instagram. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted. By participating, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Promotion Entities and their affiliates, directors, employees, officers, and agents from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or respect to participation in any prize related activity. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Contest or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner's name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. Winner acknowledges that neither Promotion Entities nor their agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the winner selection process, which is final and binding in all respects. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Contest.
8. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Contest and select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.