NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: The MPIX SAMSUNG GALAXY CAMERA 2 GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES is an online-only Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on 11/24/14 ("Promotion Period"). To enter, visit www.mpix.com/giveaway and follow the online instructions to register and complete your entry between the hours of 12:01:00 AM (CT) on 11/10/2014 to 11:59:59 PM (CT) on 11/24/2014. Registration via http://www.mpix.com/giveaway is free. Once you have entered the necessary information, click "submit" to enter the Sweepstakes. If registering via http://www.mpix.com/giveaway, you will be required to click on the link in the confirmation email sent to the email address you provided in order to finish registration. One (1) entry is allowed per person during Promotion Period.
No automated entry devices, bots and/or other programs and/or software are permitted for Sweepstakes entry. All entries become the property of Mpix and Miller's Inc. ("Sponsor") and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human or electronic. Promotion Entities shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries, any entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. "Authorized Account Holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may entrants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified from participation in the Sweepstakes and all entries submitted by that entrant will be void. Only fully completed entries are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of mailing address, email address, and/or telephone number of entrants.
Samsung and Samsung Galaxy Camera are both trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Samsung.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry and are a legally licensed driver in their state of residence. Employees of Miller's Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Three winners will be selected via a random drawing process. Winners do not have to be present to win.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODD: One (1) grand prize winner will receive one (1) Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 (16.3MP) and one (1) $500 Mpix E-Gift Card. ARV: $949.99. Two (2) additional winners will each receive one (1) $250 Mpix E-Gift Card. ARV: $250. Grand prize winner will receive 1099 tax form for the approximate retail value of the prize. Upon receiving the signed tax document, Mpix staff will award prizes to grand prize winner.
5. GENERAL: Prize winners will be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including the recording of their social security number (for tax reporting purposes – as required by law) and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release within fourteen (14) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted. By participating, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Promotion Entities and their affiliates, directors, employees, officers, and agents from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or respect to participation in any prize related activity. Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize-related activities. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor may use the winner's name, voice, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, unless prohibited by law. Winner acknowledges that neither Promotion Entities nor their agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the random drawing selection, which is final and binding in all respects. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
6. INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes and select the winner by random drawing from among all eligible entries received from all methods combined up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.