These terms and conditions govern your use of the Mpix services. Your use of these services constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and creates a binding legal agreement, so please read them carefully. If you are an Mpix Loyalty Program Member, your account and use are further governed by the Terms and Conditions of the Mpix Loyalty Program. Please also note, you must be 13 years or older to use the Mpix services.
The Mpix goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the quality of your order, contact us within 30 days and we will reprint it free of charge, unless the poor image quality results from inadequate resolution or improper exposure. We cannot be responsible for poor image quality resulting from inadequate resolution or improper exposure. Please know that digital files do not have a wide latitude for adjustment. In addition, please preview your images to ensure that all customizable features are to your liking before placing your order. These features include spelling, grammar, positioning of text, orientation/cropping of images and other services such as paper choice and finish options.
!!!! NOTICE !!!!
Orders submitted with the 'no color corrections' option checked are not eligible for reprinting by Mpix due to color issues. The customer is totally responsible for the output in this situation.
Mpix sets the industry standard for quick delivery without compromising quality. Our remarkably fast turnaround is the result of a large production capability and an extremely efficient workflow. While we cannot guarantee the delivery time for orders, most orders are shipped within 24 hours!
You receive free online storage of your images with Mpix for 18 months (548 days). This period can be extended another 548 days by placing an order of any kind with us. In the event you do not place an order for 548 days, all of your images will be deleted. When you are ready to order again, simply reupload your images.
Your credit card is authorized and charged at the time your order is placed. Mpix accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Paypal.
You must have the legal right to all of the images you upload, share or copy with Mpix. Images provided to you by professional
photographers, without license and release granted by the photographer, or made available through websites, magazines, books or other resources are protected by copyright laws and should not be uploaded or shared in any fashion.
The following actions will constitute grounds for blocking access to the Mpix service, removal of posted material and non-fulfillment of your order (or any part of your order).
- Uploading, posting, ordering for print, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harming minors in any way, including, but not limited to, content that violates federal and state child pornography laws, child exploitation laws and laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct;
- Uploading, posting, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software;
- Interfering with or disrupting (or attempting to interfere with or disrupt) this site or servers or networks connected to this site, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this site;
- Using this service for the purpose of making images available for viewing to the general public;
- Providing any information to Mpix that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose.
- Uploading content to which you do not have a copyright, license, or are otherwise not authorized to utilize.
Adult Content Policy
Unfortunately, what is objectionable to some is simply artistic expression to others; the distinction is not always clear. Mpix.com is a
family-run business and most of our work consists of weddings, portraits, and events. However, we receive significant numbers of tastefully done nudes and boudoir orders for printing and certainly
have no objection to printing and delivering these.
Nudes are normally printed if properly lit, posed and composed. They will not be printed if they expose genitals or are suggestive/sexually explicit.
While Mpix cannot be responsible for unauthorized access, Mpix has privacy measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online. Access to data is limited to authorized Mpix staff members, and is further restricted by password protection mechanisms. Web security and security procedures are reviewed and may be updated on a regular basis to ensure strong data collection. By default, all orders placed on our site are done on a secure server that encrypts all financial information through SSL. Credit card information is not stored in our data base.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
Though every precaution is taken to ensure the safety of our film and digital files and images, unfortunately even with the best operators and best machines, error is possible. Submitting any film to this firm for processing, printing or other handling constitutes an AGREEMENT by you that any damages or loss by our company, subsidiary or agents, even though due to the negligence or other fault of our company, subsidiary or agents, will only entitle you to replacement with a like amount of unexposed film and processing. Mpix users should ensure that digital images and files are stored in another location besides Mpix's site. Mpix cannot and will not be responsible for any damage to or loss of any digital files or images uploaded to Mpix, even if through the fault or negligence of our company. Except for replacement of film, the acceptance, processing, printing or other handling of the film, to include corresponding digital file or images, is without other warranty or liability, and recovery for any incidental or consequential damages is excluded.